Steampunk Lamp John Deere
Professionally welded, wired and handcrafted in the Midwest by a family owned & operated company. Each lamp is unique and assigned it’s own serial number for authentication.
See specific details and sizing below.
- Antique John Deere Radiator Top
- Radiator taken from a Model “BR”
- Dates to 1930’s
- Original paint and patina
- Antique Minnesota barn wood base
- Rough cut timber reclaimed from the floor joists in an old barn
- Light coat of clear satin stain will seal and protect, no color or stain added
- Switch mounted on back of radiator top
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Dimensions: 27h x 19w x 9d (inches)
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Includes 2 Edison bulbs