Steampunk Carhart Gauge #2084
Professionally welded, wired and handcrafted in the Midwest by a family owned & operated company. Each lamp is unique and assigned its own serial number for authentication.
See specific details and sizing below.
- Antique 6″ Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900’s
- Tractor gear base
- 1930’s brass water meter
- Grease Cap
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Dimensions: 28h x 18w x 8d (inches)
- Weight 38 lbs.
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
- Includes 2 Edison bulbs