Esplendidos ‘Pat’s Pride’ Watch
Words from Scott:
“The Harley-Davidson Model EL Knucklehead is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful motorcycles I have had the pleasure to paint. One of the most coveted of all American made motorcycles, it gets its name from the resemblance the huge rockers have to clenched fists. They set records for both speed and endurance.
When avid vintage motorcycle collectors Pat and Cris Simmons heard about this 1939 Knucklehead Bobber for sale, they jumped at the chance to add it to their collection. Though, it’s not in original factory condition with it’s strikingly bold custom blue and yellow paint, bobbed fenders and knobby tires, it’s a real eye catcher and fun to ride, plus a true joy to paint and bring to life for motorcycle enthusiasts all over the world.”
- MOVEMENT: CYS 5085, base STP 1-11, 11 1/2”, automatic, diameter: 25.60 mm, height: 4.60 mm, 44 hours, 26 jewels, 28800 A/h, finished oscillating weight with engraved logo
- DIAL: 4 color laser printed dial based on Scott Jacobs original artwork
- STRAP: Blue Aicantara with orange stitching and additional Stainless steel bracelet
- LIMITED EDITION: 100
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, and centre seconds
- CASE: Stainless steel, 36 x 47 mm, height 1360 mm, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, water resistant to 3 ATM, screwed see-through case back with sapphire crystal
- HANDS: Steel color hours, minutes, and seconds with SuperLuminova
- BUCKLE: Stainless steel folding buckle, engraved CyS emblem
3 in stock
There are no reviews yet.