Historiador Vuelo ‘The Felix’ Watch
- FUNCTIONS: Hours and minutes, small seconds, chronograph: 60 seconds counter on center, 30 minutes counter, tachymeter, second time zone with central hand and 24 hours indication, date
- MOVEMENT: CYS 8120, base Dubois Dépraz 30342, 11 ½ ’’’, automatic, diameter 26.2 mm, height 6.8 mm, power reserve 40 hours, 51 jewels, frequency: 28800 A/h, rotor with special decoration and CyS perforated
- STRAP: Louisiana alligator
- HANDS: Blue hours and minutes “dauphine” shape, coated with white Superluminova, chronograph: red triangular shaped central seconds chrono, blue/red small second, blue / red 30 minutes counter hand, blue 24 hours hand
- BUCKLE: Stainless steel folding buckle, engraved CyS emblem
- CASE: Stainless steel, diameter 44 mm, height 13.65 mm, double curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, water resistant to 3 ATM, screwed see-through case back with sapphire crystal
- DIAL: Ivory multi level and complex, small seconds counter on first level, minutes counter on first level, 24 hours printing on second level, 8 index applied and 3 numbers printed on second level, minutes and seconds print on third level, applied Cuervo y Sobrinos emblem, date indication.
Watch the video, here.
20 in stock