Steampunk Lamp Industrial Gauge #1871
Professionally welded, wired and handcrafted in the Midwest by a family owned & operated company. Each lamp is unique and assigned its own serial number for authentication.
See specific details and sizing below.
- Antique 7″ Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900’s
- Gauge in nice condition
- Writing “Fuel Oil Fitting & Transfer Manifold”
- Made by “Crosby/Boston”
- Antique Gear base
- Antique 1930’s brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Dimensions: 29h x 19.5w x 9d (inches)
- Weight 38 lbs.
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
- Includes 2 Edison bulbs