Frequently Asked Questions
Selling Scott Jacobs Artwork
Are you wishing to downsize your art collection or looking to trade your Jacobs print for something new?
View the list of prints below that are currently of interest for a buy back.
Guidelines To A Jacobs Buy Back
First, if you don’t see your piece in the Buy Back List below, we suggest trying eBay or another third party site. Make sure you have the original Certificate of Authenticity (COA). If you purchased your art from Jacobs Gallery but lost the COA, we can replace it for a small fee; contact the Gallery to get details.
If your print is included in the list, please read the following requirements:
- The print must be part of Scott Jacobs Studio's (SJS) release
- Must include the original SJS COA
- Before a sale price is discussed, you must email photos of the artist's signature and print number
- Once a sale price is agreed upon, it is the Client's responsibility to carefully pack the print for shipment to Deadwood, SD. Shipping insurance is highly recommended.
- A check will be issued after the piece has arrived at Jacobs Gallery and has passed inspection.
- Trades do not include shipping
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee Buy Backs or Full Market Value.
Browse through the Buy Back List to see if your print is currently being sought after.